Thursday, April 7, 2016

Never Again



At the age of 18 Tony Robbins promised himself that he would never have another bad day.

It may sound like a stupid idea annoying positive people but it’s not.

It is a belief that will change your life, if you truly believe in it and most importantly if you truly live it. It is about taking control of your life.

When you commit to never have another bad day, it does not mean you do not believe bad things will happen, or that you will not face adversity. What it means is that you will choose to be in control of how you view your life, how you act and what you see. Commit to never having another bad day and start to take accountability for yourself. Take accountability for your happiness, your beliefs and your success. Stop waiting on others.

I made the decision to no longer have any more bad days in my life. I made this decision on Monday, April 4, 2016. The morning of April 6, 2016, I slept past my alarm, got up late, had to deal with traffic and was in a bad mode for many of reasons, all of which do not matter. When you choose to no longer have another bad day, it does not mean it will be perfect or that you will be perfect. What it means is that you will always look to the bright side, pull yourself back up and make the most of your day. It means not giving up and giving in when it starts to hurt.

When I made the decision to never have another bad day, I surprisingly did not feel trapped by the burden of having to find the best in every day. I felt free and I felt in control. We believe that the more we take accountability for our lives, the more we are chained and the more of a burden we have. In reality, when we decide to take control, while it may be harder it is breaking the chains away. It is giving you unlimited potential.

Being pissed off gets you nowhere. Going back to April 6, I got pissed off at traffic on my way to work. Surprisingly all my anger and my frustration did nothing to improve the traffic situation, in fact it made it worse for me. While getting mad and being pissed off may be a spark to set you on your path to glory, the impact occurs when you decide to take action, when you decide to be in control of your life.


Some of you are telling yourselves right now “That is Tony Robbins that is not me, I can never do that” do not believe the lies. Tell that voice in your head to take a hike because you can be as amazing as you want to be, if you choose to be. It may not be easy but it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment