Thursday, February 11, 2016

The One Question to Change Your Life


In a busy world it is easy to get lost and lose track of what is really important to you.

I do not believe that people are not hard workers, don’t’ have dreams and want to settle, it is easier now than ever to be stuck and not know where to go.

Some books want you to think if it feels right, if it makes you happy or whatever you want to put in there. Why that is all good, it is hard to get to sometimes. Emotions have a funny way of taking control of our life.

My solution is to ask yourself, as often as you can “Is this helping me get towards my goal?” Whatever you do, should be helping you reach one of your goals. Stop letting what does not matter; the trivial things in life get to you and keep you down.

Let’s make one thing clear. Goals are up to you. Your goals do not have to do anything with money, work or your future but just be ready to accept the consequences. That goes for both people who are focused on just the present and those that are focused in the long-term.

When life throws 10,000 things at you, ask yourself, what will help me get towards my goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment